Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

I do a little bit of Easter decorating but only a little. I haven't been collecting Easter decor for long but am getting a few small pieces.

I made this bunny a few years back adapting a reindeer pattern for the bunny. She sits proudly on a pedestal at the bottom of the stairs with her little friend.


My DD gave me this cute rabbit candle just the other day. Very sweet.



I made this cutie on Monday and GD Kaitlyn scored this one for herself.




Lastly I had to make a special order of something crafty for my DH to give to his 2 work colleagues so I found this pattern from http://www.myrtleandeunice.com/ a little tricky at first but then again I am not a good one for reading patterns properly but I was happy at how they turned out considering I only had 24 hours notice.



Lastly I have finished the wool embroidery on Laura's pincushion. It will be winging its way to North Dakota very soon. I hope she likes the finished top.

Thanks to Fiona at Bubz Rugz for organising this great swap. My part is the blue heart with the red flower and purple spray flowers.

The yellow butterfly and little flying bugs and also the orange flowers along the edge.


3 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Oh wow... that is the first finished top... congratulations and it is wonderful.....
I love you polka dot bunny.... and the chicks you made are just georgeous....
Have a wondeful Easter....
Hugz

Mary said...

Your bunnies are adorable! Love the little yellow fabric one, too cute. Great job on the pincushion.

Teresa said...

Love all your Easter goodies. Those rabbits are so cute. I made the reindeer a few years back, but your version of it as a rabbit is just wonderful. Love those chicks you made... very clever and so quick. oh and those polka dot bunnys... love them too. Hope you had a wonderful Easter Roz xx