Friday, May 13, 2011

Proud Grandparents

A quick bragging post... Last night we visited the Hawksebury Show to see how GS Ryan did as he had entered three chooks and some eggs into the show. Well he did very well winning a First place 2 seconds and Highly commended.
These are his 2nd. place winning eggs. Looks very proud of himself I think.



This chook took out first place








And this was his 2nd. place card for the next chook




He also had a chook similar to this one that he got Highly Commended.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Awesome!!! How wonderful for your Grandson. Tell him I said "Congratulations" and keep up the great work. Great photos Roz! xx

Mary said...

How neat is that, Congratulate him for me. Thank you for sharing.

Jan Maree said...

how awesome for him and for you! Congrats all around

BubzRugz said...

Congratulations Ryan... great chooks...
Hugz

Arlette said...

Hi Roz! Thanks for dropping by my blog and for always leaving me such sweet comments. I appreciate your support with my latest endeavor. Although I didn't win, I sure had fun making the ring box. Please congratulate your grandson for me and give him a little smooch while you're at it (he'such a cutie). He should be proud of such a fine accomplishment at such a young age! Take care my friend.
Aloha!