Wednesday, October 05, 2011

FRIENDS PARCEL

I can now reveal what I received from my "FRIENDS SWAP" partner Laura in America as she has now received my parcel. This was a fun swap organised by Khrys at Prim Khrys.


These are all the goodies I have received from Laura.

F - Flowers (hand painted decoration)
R - Ring

I - Ice cube ( this is hand fused glass and contains Christmas lights)
E - Eggs (hand painted)

N - Necklace

D - Diffuser ( perfumed)

S - Snowmen (hand painted decoration)

These are all my gifts ready to be sent to Laura.

These last two photos are of the little bonnets I made for Zoe. The photos went missing into cyber space as they did not show up on my last post.



1 comment:

Jan Maree said...

what a lot of goodies in your parcel - looks like fun! Cute grandbaby as always!