Friday, June 06, 2014

FNWF cushion complete

Thank you Cheryll for hosting tonight's FNWF. So glad I was able to join in and I look forward to seeing what the other FNFs have been up to tonight. I will be very busy tomorrow with helping my Daughter and family move into my Dad's house but will look in on Sunday.

My last cushion is finished.


The cushion looks great on the lounge.


I was also able to do a bit of knitting. I am not the worlds best knitter but decided to knit myself a jumper. At least this wool knits up fairly quickly.

 
Thanks for a great evening of stitching Cheryll, hope to be with you again next time.

HUGS. Roz.

7 comments:

barb's creations said...

Very pretty cushion, I look forward to seeing the completed knitting project :) Barb.

Cath said...

lovely cushion Roz. Hope the move went smoothly.

Sandra said...

Love the cushion, and the knitting is looking good

Lyn said...

a lovely cushion..FNWF is a lot of fun

kiwikid said...

The cushion looks wonderful, and the knitting - love those big wools and needle combinations.
xx

Bev C said...

Hello Roz,

The cushion looks right at home on the lounge. Hope the move went well.

Happy days.
Bev.

Josie said...

Beautiful cushion Roz.. it looks perfect on your sofa. Your knitting looks like it's going to turn into a lovely cosy sweater. Look forward to seeing it progress.