Friday, March 28, 2008

Works in progress this week

My aim for the next few weeks is to get as many of my WIP's (works in progress) completed.
We have had this little side desk in the garage for a few years now and my Grand daughter Kaitlyn wants it for a desk in her room so my DH filled all the holes and it is now ready to be rubbed back and painted which I hope to get to this weekend.

These two wicker chairs I rescued from my daughter Danielle's garage they were going to be dumped. I have already rubbed them back and they have their first coating of paint. They will look great on my front verhanda. The kids gave their Dad a compressor for his birthday so I think it will come in very handy to spray paint the chairs with the final coat of paint.

I have been working on these Santa blocks for about 3 years now. I have 4 more corner blocks to complete before I can put it together. When I started these blocks I was very keen to get it finished but of course something else just had to be done so these went into the UFO box.

This is the almost finished Mystery quilt I made about a year ago with my Quiting group. Last week I sent it of to have it professionally quilted so that I know it will be completed. I still have many more in the UFO box that have not seen the light of day for quite some time. But I WILL get them all finished one day.

No comments: