Sunday, June 28, 2009

Computer hiccups

I have been without my computer for over a week now. I had to wait for my daughter to fix up the problems so now I have to catch up on my photos this being the very end of the month.
All my Blocks of the month are finished and I am really happy with how they are turning out.
The first is Gail Pan
The second from Bunny Hill The third one is from Ellies Quilt Place.

Recently I participated in a "Pin Cushion" swap and now that my partner Jenny has received her parcel I can now show what I made for her.


I have also participated in "The Paper Bag " swap and I have received this parcel from Teresa.
We can't open them as yet not sure if I can wait.







4 comments:

Teresa said...

Soooo glad you are back to blogging and you have received your parcel. I really hope you like it. I can't wait to open mine either. Really love the pincushion you made and the BOM's are gorgeous. I am also doing Gail Pan's Xmas BOM and Bunny Hill...I think they are really lovely.

Helen said...

I know that you will love your pressie .... cause I've seen it lol. Your blocks look great too.

Helen

Bettina Groh said...

Did your pincushion swap arrive? I sent USPS Priority mail on June 20th... Bettina Groh

Cattinka said...

I like the pincushion you have made for Jenny, I bet she loves it.
KATRIN W.