Monday, March 28, 2011

What have I been working on.........

Over the past year myself and 5 of my friends from my patchwork group have been working on a BOM called "Seasons of the Heart" by Leanne Knell from Petals & Patches. I have completed the 9 blocks and although I liked the original patterns of the embroidery I have changed about 90% and designed my own or used patterns from other embroideries I have done before. These are just a few of the blocks




Hopefully by the end of this week I will have all the blocks together and the borders on as I am quite keen to get this one finished. So more photos to follow on my next post.

4 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Lovely blocks - they are all such beautiful pieces and I love the colours you have used....
Hugz

Cherry Red Quilter said...

This is gorgeous Roz - what a beautiful quilt this is going to be

Sue W ♥ said...

very nice, love the colour, it's nice to add your own personal touch to your quilts

Melody said...

This is really lovely. Your fabric choices are beautiful.