Thursday, March 31, 2011

BORDERS ARE ON

I am really happy to say that the borders are on my BOM quilt. I have been working on this quilt for 14 months , there was a fair amount of embroidery on each block that kept me very busy but I have enjoyed every moment.

Yesterday I was determined to get the borders on and everything went very smoothly.

This is the finished quilt top. One of the inner embroidered borders.
A really cute little heart cornerstone on the final border
I am going to quilt this one myself it just needs minimal quilting and lots of little heart buttons which I have been collecting over this past year. Hope I have enough.

3 comments:

Jan Maree said...

it is beauuuutiful. You should be so proud of your work - it will be gorgeous when it is completed!

Anonymous said...

the colours are so soft and pretty and your embroidery is lovely...almost there!

Lynda said...

Your quilt is so beautiful - can't go wrong with lovely Nancy Halvorsen fabrics and your lovely stitching.