Monday, February 24, 2014

FNSI.

Firstly my apology for not getting back to those that left lovely comments on my blog. 
On Monday 10th. February 2014 I lost my beautiful Mother. She died peacefully in her sleep and I was so happy and grateful that I was able to spend those last days with her being constantly by her side.
Mum was a wonderful wife to Dad for almost 69 years, a fabulous Mum, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. A great role model who loved life and everyone around her. Mum enjoyed so many crafts I have lost count, trying her hand at almost anything. Her great love was knitting. I am thankful that she taught me the love of creativity.

Joyce Daphne Mildred A'Bell
 

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Hello Roz, just to offer my condolences... our mums are very special and it is hard to say goodbye....
Hugz
Fiona

Maria said...

Roz, just wanted to offer my condolences to you and to say what a lovely tribute this post is to your mum. Xx